Dear Community Member,
Summit Futbol Club (SFC) is a community-oriented soccer club based in Rutland. We are a registered not-for-profit 501 (c). There are currently over 130 players in our organization, boys and girls ages 9 to 19 years of age. These student athletes represent over 12 communities and 20 schools throughout our region.
Summit FC is proud to contribute to the growth of soccer in our communities. Through our affiliation with the Rutland Recreation Dept. we offer training opportunities to all players in our area. Our outdoor facility (Hathaway Fields in Rutland Town) is also utilized by the Rutland Rec youth soccer program, the Rutland High School soccer program, and the VT Olympic Development Program (ODP). There are literally hundreds of players and their families at our fields every weekend throughout the spring and fall seasons.
Summit FC has many different ways in which you can be a sponsor. Your contribution helps our Club in the following ways:
- Continue to keep player fees as low as possible, while EXPANDING our programming.
- Offer reduced player fees for families in need of financial assistance.
- Offer financial assistance to SFC players wanting to take the officials’ licensing course.
- Offer financial assistance to coaches for further development and licensing.
- Create a scholarship for graduating high school seniors who have been a part of Summit FC.
- Continue to make improvements to our fields and equipment.
As you can see, your sponsorship money goes a long way in allowing us to give back to our players, families, and communities. We greatly appreciate your consideration of becoming a Summit FC Sponsor, and we thank you for helping us to continue to teach and grow the game in our community.
Summit FC Board of Directors